2017 PhD Colloquium Call for Papers is now available!
We’re looking forward to an exciting and productive PhD Colloquium this year on July 16, 2017 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA!
A few changes have been made this year to increase the opportunities for students to receive useful feedback. Please see the call for papers for more information.
Any further questions? Don’t hesitate to write us at phdcolloquium<at>systemdynamics<dot>org.
– Erika, Larry and Natalia –
Who We Are
The Student Chapter of the Chapter of the System Dynamics Society was established in 1999.
We bring together all students who are involved in System Dynamics research and give them the opportunity to raise key questions and/or concerns related to their research and discuss these in depth in a constructive and enjoyable atmosphere.
Objectives of the Chapter
- To extend and unify the knowledge of feedback systems among students all over the world.
- To promote the development of System Dynamics and the interchange of knowledge and research in all related fields.
- To intensify the communication between and form a basis for cooperation amongst the graduate students in their researches.
- To arouse interest among undergraduate students towards System Dynamics.
- To promote the communication between the students of SD and the practitioners of the field.
- To form a medium to help SD students to get into contact with field related graduate studies and job opportunities